1. Paper/Abstract Submission Instructions
1. Word Template:
2. Paper submission link for CEEPE is at: Electronic Submission System (投稿链接)
3. Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Authors with accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Abstract (Presentation only)
Authors with accepted abstracts will be invited to give the oral presentation or poster presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
2. Paper Submission Guidelines
NOTE: Manuscripts that do not conform to the formatting guidelines below (PDF format, at least 5 pages, margins, font size, embedded fonts etc.) will be removed from further consideration without review.
Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality original Full or Short papers via the Easy Chair submission site (link), by choosing the appropriate track. Full papers should describe novel research contributions with evaluation results and are limited to 9 pages, should be more visionary in nature and are meant to discuss new challenges and visions, highlight early research results, and explore novel research directions.
3. Paper Review
1. All papers will undergo a thorough peer review process. Accepted full papers that are presented at the conference will be published in proceedings.
2. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
3. Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
4. Call for Reviewers
CEEPE is further developing its standing technical program committee member (TPC). This year’s TPC is vetting reviewers who have excelled in their field of research and/or engaged in significant practice, and are ready to contribute quality and timely reviews for the conference. If you are interested to apply, please send your CV to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Plagiarism Policy
The content of any submissions should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in any other conference or journal. Reuse of material previously published by the authors is possible under the conditions that the authors fully disclose (cite) the reference and clearly highlight the innovative contribution of the CEEPE2023 submission and the significance of this contribution.