Before Jan. 25th, 2021
After Jan. 25th, 2021
(Students and Committees)
|430 USD / 3100 RMB||460 USD / 3300 RMB|
|460 USD / 3300 RMB||490 USD / 3500 RMB|
|Presenter Only||290 USD / 2100 RMB||320 USD / 2300 RMB|
|Listener||240 USD / 1700 RMB||260 USD / 1900 RMB|
|170 USD / 1200 RMB||210 USD / 1500 RMB|
|Additional Paper||330 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One||330 USD / 2400 RMB / Per One|
(Over 6 pages)
|70 USD / 500 RMB / Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / Page|
1. If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
2. In a paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference most complete their registration individually.
3. If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your student ID card.
4. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
5. Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
Registrations cancelled more than 90 days before the event will be refunded 70% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 90 but more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 30% of the registration fees.
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund.
The CEEPE cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The CEEPE cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.